On March 2, 2012, President Obama and members of his Cabinet convened the White House Conference on Conservation to engage directly with conservation leaders from all 50 states to strengthen partnerships and identify next steps in advancing community-driven conservation and outdoor recreation initiatives that are building strong local economies and healthy lands, waters and wildlife across America.
- Important Legislation for Sportsmen Needs Your Support!
- Sportsmen’s Access Expands with Strong Farm Bill Implementation
- Bill to Halt EPA’s Efforts to Protect Bistol Bay
- Clean Water Act Rule Improves Habitat and Benefits Sportsmen & Ag Producers
- Sportsmen Benefit from President’s Budget Request
- Will the President Keep His Conservation Promise With His Budget?
- Congress Reauthorizes Farm Bill!
- Bi-Partisan Sportsmen’s Package Introduced in the Senate
- Sportsmen’s Bill Clears First Major Hurdle in Congress
- November Newsletter 2013